However, I have finished the first row squares, and am in the process of sewing them all together. For better or worse, I have decided to sew the whole thing by hand, including all of the borders.
I've been uploading my individual blocks and some triangles to flickr (in fact, Katie caught me out - I did it a little while ago, with the intention of posting here, but ran out of steam). I still have a few to add, so far I am pretty happy with how things are going. At least two of the blocks from 'A' row had a couple of mistakes (A-2 I turned an arrow the wrong way & A-11 I had a white centre square I had to change over - poo!). So that was a lesson in paying more attention! Onwards, and upwards! Anthea x